Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- 'Quickclear' heated windscreen/heated washer jets
- Automatic rain sensing wipers
- Front variable intermittent wipers with electric wash
- Heated rear window
- Tailgate wash/wipe
- Black roof rails
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour side skirt
- Body styling kit
- Twin exhaust tailpipe
- Automatic headlights
- Front fog lights
- LED daytime running lights
- ABS+Electronic Brake force Distribution
- ESP with traction control + emergency brake assist
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Hill start assist
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Body colour door mirrors
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- Driver airbag
- Front inertia reel height adjustable seatbelts with pre-tensioners
- Front passenger airbag
- Front side airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Three rear inertia reel lap/diagonal seatbelts
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Interior Features
- Front/rear floor mats
- Dual electronic automatic temperature control air conditioning - CFC-free
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Centre console storage box/armrest
- Flat bottom sports leather steering wheel
- Part leather upholstery
- Reach + rake adjustable steering column
- Tonneau cover
- Driver Convenience
- Easy fuel capless refuelling system
- Electric boot release
- Digital clock
- TFT cluster screen
- Trip computer
- Audio / Communications
- Aux input
- Steering column with mounted audio controls
- SYNC 2 DAB radio/CD, 8" colour touch screen, emergency assistance, Bluetooth connection, advanced voice control
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- USB connection
- 60/40 split back and cushion rear seats with 2 height adjustable headrests
- Driver's seat manual height adjust
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Recaro sports front seats
- Immobiliser-Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS)
- Keyless Start
- MyKey system
- Remote central double locking
- Thatcham Cat.1 alarm
- Mini steel spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Rear privacy glass
- Metallic paint
- Paint - Special
- Special solid - Frozen white
- Trim - Part Leather
- Part leather - Smoke storm
- Maximum speed154 mph
- Cubic capacity1,999 cc
- Power250 PS
- MPG (combined)41.5 mpg ‡
- Tank capacity55 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight2025 kg
- Vehicle length4566 mm
- Vehicle width1823 mm
- Vehicle heightN mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2648 mm
- CO2 (NEDC)159.0 g/km ‡
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.
‡ Fuel consumption and CO2 figures for SKODA Approved Used Cars may be derived from WLTP technical procedures or the previous NEDC regime, depending on the age of the vehicle. You should only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures (i.e. only compare figures labelled WLTP with other vehicles tested through WLTP and only compare figures labelled NEDC with other vehicles tested through NEDC). Fuel consumption and emissions figures are for comparability purposes and may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load.